Broad Ripple Village Association
Annual events like art fairs, gallery tours, runs and walks, home tours, and winter holiday celebrations
In conjunction with Butler-Tarkington, Mapleton-Fall Creek, and Meridian-Kessler, Broad Ripple Village has initiated a buy local campaign called "Midtown Loves Local."
Broad Ripple celebrated its 175th anniversary in 2012 with a variety of events. For more information, feel free to stop by the HUNI Facebook page.
- Upgrades to Broad Ripple Avenue street project with money raised privately,
- Glass recycling among Broad Ripple restaurants and bars,
- Four-year visioning process to create new zoning guidelines for the area,
- Revival of a plan to develop the Central Canal from College Ave to Westfield Blvd,
- Return of parking meter revenue to the neighborhood from the City of Indianapolis, and
- Construction of a parking garage in Broad Ripple Village.
There are more than 500 diverse businesses in the neighborhood, and many are locally owned.
People who've shaped recent history
Broad Ripple has a large and well-organized cadre of volunteers working in many different areas. There are many people who have had this influence, and on an on-going basis, more make a contribution.
For further information about Broad Ripple Village or the website, please contact:
- Broad Ripple Village Association
6311 Westfield Boulevard, Suite 101
Indianapolis, IN 46220-1789