Fletcher Place Home Tour
Home Tour Headquarters - 642 Virginia Avenue, Indianapolis, IN
The Fletcher Place Home Tour showcases a variety of unique homes that define the neighborhood. The tour includes a collectible publication that will be used as the home tour booklet, and also as an informative neighborhood guide. Featuring articles from HistoricIndianapolis.com and other accounts, the magazine will highlight Fletcher Place landmarks and architecture, provide visitors with a walking tour, and much more. Click here for an event poster.
Houses on the 2017 tour:
- "The Phoenix" - 525 Lord Street
- "The FUNky House" - 755 Fletcher Ave
- "The Hidden Gem" - 441 S Park Ave
- "The Koi Pond" - 718 Noble Street
- "The Man Cave" - 609 E McCarty
- "The Bungalow" - 914 Noble Street
- "The Art Gallery" - 922 Noble Street
Tickets are available for purchase at fletcherplacehometour.eventbrite.com - $15 in advance. Tickets are available on the tour day at 642 Virginia Avenue (home tour headquarters) for $20.
Street parking throughout neighborhood.
Email email@example.com with any questions. Additonal info on Fletcher Place Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/events/426504901026660/