Resources -- Homeowner
Homeowners and residents of historic Indianapolis neighborhoods have a wealth of information available to them.These range from researching the history of one's house, learning about historic neighborhoods in Indianapolis and more.
- Cultural Districts -- an Indianapolis Downtown Inc effort to highlight culturally distinctive areas of Indianapolis. 3 of the 6 are HUNI neighborhoods.
- Cultural Trail -- a civic gift by Gene and Marilyn Glick to the downtown that meanders through historic neighborhoods.
- Ball State, Dept of Urban Planning -- helpful to a variety of neighborhoods in planning.
- www.HistoricIndianapolis.com -- A wonderful blog-like website focusing on historic Indianapolis buildings, neighborhoods and people by Tiffany Benedict Berkson.
- Hoosier History Live broadcast Saturdays at 11:30am on 88.7 on your FM dial. Starting in September 2012, the broadcast expands to one hour, running from noon to 1pm.
An outsanding publication covering aspects of the North side is the Indy Midtown Magazine. Check out the parallel website at: www.indymidtownmagazine.com.